Watch the video
Challenging solo game with deduction
Diamond Quest is a challenging solo game where you use deduction to solve the various assignments.
With every assignment you get a starting position and one or more clues. The instructions for an assignment can be about the color or shape of jewels and about the position in relation to other jewels. Your goal is to correctly place all the orange, yellow, green and blue jewels on the game board so that the location of the red diamond is known. This diamond belongs to the last space that remains open. There is only one option at a time.
Diamond Quest is a very nice puzzle game with 80 challenges, from easy to expert.
The Diamond Quest game encourages concentration and problem solving. The game is suitable for children from 10 years and for adults.
Diamond Quest game material:
- a game board,
- 4 circular jewels (1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x green, 1x blue)
- 4 square jewels (1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x green, 1x blue)
- 4 triangular jewels (1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x green, 1x blue)
- 1 diamond (red)
- a booklet with 80 assignments
- a transparent lid for easy storage.
|Number of players||1|
|Type of game||Thinking game|
|Playing time||5-10 min|
|Language||Dutch, English, French, German|
|Language independent||No necessary in-game text|
|Base game or expansion||Base game|
|Kind of puzzle||Thinking puzzle|
Shipping costs and delivery time
- Please check the page 'shipping'.
- You can return ordered items to us within 14 days, counting from the day following delivery.